Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Lunch at the Harbour Cafe

My stomach went into growl mode shortly after 1:00 this afternoon. I think it was close to 2:00 by the time I decided to quit what I was working on and find something to eat. The sandwich shop up on the media level was out of everything except drinks, so I headed downstairs to the main floor to find something good. I decided on the Harbour Cafe, which has very few "western" choices (I had eaten there on Tuesday). Today, I went with Seafood and rice...
Okay...so it may not look that appetizing, but it did tast good. A combination of shrimp, mussels, squid, oysters and squid mixed in with rice. As they say..."When in Rome..."

2 Comments:

At 5:30 PM, December 15, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It looks pretty good to me Tom. Thanks for all the comments on the city and the culture.

 
At 7:14 PM, December 15, 2005, Blogger kfeqfarm said...

I've been told that this dish looks "gross"...it sure didn't taste too bad!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home